State of The Art Dental Center
Laser Dental Center is a premier dental center providing trusted dental services in Laguna Hills, CA, and nearby areas. Our dentists bring more than 20 years of experience in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, and oral surgery to create beautiful, healthy, and lasting smiles for our patients. Whether you need clear aligners, sleep apnea treatment, endodontics, periodontics, dental veneers, or dental implants, we can provide you with the best dental services.
Creating Beautiful Smiles
At Laser Dental Center, we create beautiful smiles using leading-edge dental technology. As a trusted Invisalign dentist that is rated in the top 1% in the nation, you can depend on Dr. Ataii to place clear aligners that work to straighten your teeth undetectably. We are proud to help you look your best and smile your brightest with the Invisalign treatment and state of the art cosmetic dentistry services.
Dental veneers are an ideal solution for many different smile imperfections, including discolored teeth, crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, and chipped teeth. The porcelain veneers are placed over the top of the tooth’s surface after a small amount of the enamel has been removed. Veneers are an excellent cosmetic dentistry solution that can be completed in just a few office visits and will last for many years to come.
Providing Your Teeth the Personal Care They Deserve
Laser Dental Center with Dr. Ataii DMD is here to bring you that perfect smile. Whether you need a complete dental exam and cleaning, a full mouth restoration, general dentistry, or anything like crowns or Invisalign in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us at our locally owned dental clinic today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Carve A Beautiful Smile Through Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are the best. It’s one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures performed. They provide stunning cosmetic improvements in a short period of time and correct a variety of minor challenges like tooth shape or its shade. Veneers are tooth-shaped covering designed to hide flaws and alter the shape and size of imperfect teeth. These porcelain/Zirconia /Emax dental veneers are extremely safe, highly resilient to staining and cannot decay. But they do require regular maintenance, just like your other natural teeth.
Six Reasons To Visit Your Dentist Regularly
A visit to your dentist every six months for regular check-ups is very important, but it may not be the appointment everyone will look forward to. Mostly you will visit a dentist only after suffering from pain and discomfort. Have you ever wondered why visiting the dentist for regular check-ups and cleaning is important? They provide the most helpful tips for maintaining good oral health and a beautiful smile.
High Quality and Long-Lasting Veneers
We have offered advice on how best to take care of your veneer; failing to carry out this advice can put your oral health at great risk. Dental veneers are cost-effective treatment and it’s worth taking care of them to ensure their longevity. Schedule a consultation with us and choose this wonderful option to achieving a beautiful smile.
Apart from this reason we give you some more food for a second thought to visit a dentist.
- Some areas of the mouth can still be missed by even the most diligent brushers and flossers. If plaque builds up in these areas, you will require professional help to get rid of it. Regular check-ups by your dentist will foresee warning signs enabling preventive action before it becomes destructive.
- Cavities, gum diseases, oral cancer – earlier these problems are detected and treated promptly, better will be the outcome. Regular dental cleaning thus becomes very important to avoid lengthy, painful procedures and a likely blow to your wallet.
- Biting your nails, grinding your teeth, drinking coffee, smoking, etc are habits that have a negative effect on your oral health. Being informed about specific destructive habits will allow you to change or alter your lifestyle choices to prevent oral damage. Visiting your dentist will allow you to fix the damage that is already done and prevent further complications.
- Bi-annual checkups by your dentist can pinpoint some destructive disease which would otherwise go unnoticed such as bone decay, swelling, cysts, or tumor.
- Do you know your dentist in addition to checking your mouth gum and tongue also check your neck, jaw and lymph nodes? If any abnormalities are found, he can alert you and refer you to the appropriate medical professional
- You will be surprised to read that your dentist can also diagnose and cure snoring and sleep disorders provided he is qualified to provide oral Appliance Therapy.
In short, by visiting your dentist regularly for cleaning and check-ups you are doing yourself a big favor in the long run. This advice is extended by Laserdentalcenter and must be followed by everyone in order to maintain an amazing oral health. At our center, we make sure every visit of our patient’s counts and are not wasted in any manner. Fix your dental appointment today and benefit from excellent oral health.